These consist of beam position monitors (BPMs), beam current monitors,
Superharps, beam viewers and a beam loss monitor.
Beam Position Monitors
- Transmission Line BPM (M15) with SE electronics.
- Resolution <= 20 um at I ~= 10 uA.
Beam Current Monitors
- 1 Unser (PCT) Monitor
+/- 300 nA (==> 100 nA)
- 2 RF Cavity Monitors tuned at 1.497 Ghz
<= 0.f5% (==> 0.2%)
- Destructive wire scanner. Good for emittance measurements.
- Being built and tested by the French Collaboration for absolute accuracy of um for the Energy-Arc method.
- How to make a harp scan
Detailed Lists Elements
maintained by email@example.com