Make New Entry,
Make Followup Entry
User name R. Michaels
Log entry time 17:54:12 on March 07, 2010
Entry number 311013
keyword=HAPPEX DAQ status
Since Friday Luis and I did the following to complete the HAPPEX DAQ.
There is still a mystery (# 2).
1. Installed all ADCs and tested,
2. Chased the intermittent "bad" data in ADC18 in CH crate.
Finally "solved" it with a dirty trick. Need to brainstorm with
DAQ group and do more tests this week, as time permits.
3. Found Lumi cables. We should get Zafar to check Lumi's. (HV on/off test.)
4. I would like to thoroughly check the helicity-related signals, too. Zafar has started.
5. I'm not sure what the status of the noise studies is. May need to do more.
6. Put main DAQ configs on adaql5. halog 311011
7. Protocol for using DAQ:
a) Make advance reservation if possible. E.g. I know about the injector work Monday.
b) Message by e-mail and halog when things are in use, or changed.
8. DAQ basically works except for mystery in #2.