PARITY EXPERIMENTS IN HALL A
last updated 16-Feb-2018
This file: hallaweb.jlab.org/parity
The parity-violation physics program in
at Jefferson Lab
includes the following
- PREX/CREX Collaboration Meeting Feb 25-26, 2018 at JLab. and docDB link and public docDB link
- PREX/CREX Collaboration Meeting, Oct 1-2, 2017 and same, on wiki
- PREX/CREX Collaboration Meeting Mar 3-4, 2017 at Jefferson Lab.
- PREX/CREX Collaboration Meeting Feb 26-27, 2016 at Jefferson Lab.
- PREX/CREX Collaboration Meeting Dec 15-16, 2014 at Jefferson Lab.
- In 2013, a C-REX workshop was held at JLab..
- In 2009 - 2010, we did the PREX, HAPPEX, and PVDIS experiments.
- C-REX PV Neutron Density of 48Ca. (Status: Approved by PAC40, 45 days, A- rating)
- PREX II to run PREX again with everything fixed. (Status: Approved by PAC38, 35 days, A rating.)
PREX-I : 208Pb Radius Experiment [e06002] (Status: Ran in Spring 2010. Published: Phys. Rev. Lett. 108 (2012) 112502.)
- HAPPEX III [e05109] the high Q2 HAPPEX point (Status: Ran in Fall 2009. Published: Phys. Rev. Lett. 108 (2012) 102001.)
- HAPPEX II [e99115] (proposal in postscript) (Status: Ran 2004-2005, completed, published)
- HAPPEX-I Strangeness in the proton
(Status: Ran 1998-1999, published, see e.g. K.A. Aniol et al., Phys. Rev. C 69, 065501 (2004).)
- The low Q2
4He Parity [e00114] (Status: Ran 2004-2005, completed, published)
PVDIS (E05-007 / E08-011) experiment for deep inelastic scattering at 6 GeV. Published: Nature 506 (2014) 7486 67
- Parity-violation for the 12 GeV upgrade.
- Older, deferred proposals