PREX Meeting Notes, Jan 4, 2010
Present: Bob Michaels, Ole Hansen, Alexandre Camsonne, John LeRose,
Zafar Ahmed, Rupesh Silwal, Luis Mercado, Paul Souder,
Kent Paschke, Abdurahim Rakham, Richard Wilson, Piotr Decowski
A list of shutdown activities was discussed.
Compton (Abdurahim, Alex)
- Survey being done.
- Edet gets removed next week
- replace 1st plane
- improve shielding
- Discussion about capacitance and pulse-shaping
- no changes to electronics planned
- Recent DAQ work : TIR added to ROC1.
- To implement Trig.Super. mode option.
- Should be able to run at 240 Hz helicity rate.
- Realistic prospect to have GEMs and related
electronics for Qsq measurement.
- Probably use old RICH DAQ.
- Team: Ole Hansen, Alexandre Camsonne,
Nilanga Liyanage, Evaristo Cisbani, Guido Urciuoli,
and Seamus Riordan (unconfirmed)
- John LeRose discussed plans for a field map.
There was not a whole lot to talk about. See the
above shutdown plan link and see you next week.
Index of Meetings