BTA Brief Instructions
To fill out the ``Hall Time Account Table'', you should use the
the BTA Software by going on the web to https://bta
- Login with your CUE username. Notice the Help menu.
- Move the mouse to "File". Don't click. Let mouse hover.
- A dialog comes up. Select "Open Timesheet".
- Select the Hall (A), and the shift, etc.
- As a convenience feature, you may "Load from Epics" (button at bottom right) which automatically fills the fields. Note, the shift worker must click the little pencil-looking thing in the Edit column and MUST click the check mark that appears..
- Note, automated numbers from EPICS works
ONLY FOR PRODUCTION RUNNING
with either HRS DAQ,
i.e. it does not account for beam used by a variety
of other tasks, such as energy measurements or HARP scans.
The experimenters have final say over the numbers; you can edit the fields
when you click Edit. (And don't forget to click the check mark whether
you have edited or not; you MUST acknowledge.)
Common sense: If the beam is used by the experiment
it is ``ABU''.
- Submit on the "Signatures" tab.