As soon as a run is completed, a simple series of commands will allow the shift workers to roughly gauge the quality of the data that has been taken. Please start this analysis a few minutes after starting the run.
> cd onlineGUI
> analyzer replay.C
At the prompt, enter the run number, if there is replayed file then it will ask to overwrite it:
- will overwrite the old file (will ask number of events to process)
- will not process new file but will display using online GUI
- will exit to analyzer command prompt (without displaying histograms)
- The Online GUI will open a window presenting histograms and stripcharts for the requested runnumber. Check these versus the sample Prompt Analysis plots (should be in a white bound folder), but can also be found here .
- To have a printouts instead of
- To look at the histograms without using
- Start the analyzer.
- At the prompt, type:
- Then type
- Any strange deviations from the sample plots should be brought to someone's attention (Shift Leader, Run Coordinator) and shown in the HALOG.