User name gilman
Log entry time 01:20:56 on October 5,2002
Entry number 87339
Here is the story as I understand it from MCC:
- when we had the carbon optics target in, beam dump rad levels
went to trip levels at current of ~ 1 microamp.
- after we went to the empty target position, beam dump levels
I speak to JP. Based on the messages we have had from Seely, we come
up with the following course of action:
1) make access and look at cryotarget ladder, see if optics target appears
skewed at all, etc.
2) move to the optics position if all seems fine.
3) Look again at target.
4) Having determined something or nothing, page the cryoytarget group and
discuss findings with them.