User name Eugene
Log entry time 16:07:35 on October 8,2002
Entry number 87634
We started Moller measurement at 9:30.
In an hour we discovered a problem with the DAQ. We made
a control access at 11:00 to 12:00 to fix the problem. It turned out that
the trigger module (TIR) was messing up the input ECL signals,
a week ago this was the helicity and 30Hz syncro-signal, this
time it was the ADC trigger and some others.
Pluggin/unplugging the cables fixed the problem, but no clear reason
has been found. One possible reason could be an extra signal
plugged a week ago into this module. This signal is now moved
to a different NIM-ELC converter.