• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name R. Michaels

    Log entry time 04:22:32 on February 20, 2009

    Entry number 262223

    This entry is a followup to: 262217

    keyword=re: Compton CMUAccum

    I confirmed from the Wiki that CMUAccum is the right config.

    Also, I think I figured out why the DAQ started writing "trig" instead
    of "accum" in the filename. There are two places this filename is specified
    in the CODA database, unfortunately. It turns out one of them was "trig",
    so I suppose CODA can get confused. I checked the other configs, they
    didn't have this problem. So, I guess it wasn't just an "owl shift"

    A copy of this log entry has been emailed to: dseymour@jlab.org