Make New Entry,
Make Followup Entry
User name V. Sulkosky
Log entry time 19:41:44 on February 21, 2009
Entry number 262538
This entry is a followup to: 262534
keyword=Re: Experiment Summary for Feb 17, Day - Feb 18, Day
Here is the rest of February 18th, day shift:
- February 18th
- 02:15 beam half-wave plate inserted.
- 06:00 beam half-wave plate removed.
- 09:20 beam half-wave plate inserted.
- 13:30 Target spin rotated to transverse 270o.
- 13:50 Change left HRS momentum to 1.42 GeV/c for kinematic J.
- 14:00-16:00 Access to change Moller quad. power supply.
- Average target polarization: ~ 58.5% from swing shift 2/17
through day shift 2/18.
- Total accummulated charge for kinematic L: 1.52 C out of 1.30 C.
- Total accummulated charge for longitudinal production: 0.66 C
out of 0.65 C.