Make New Entry,
Make Followup Entry
User name V. Sulkosky
Log entry time 18:45:49 on February 26, 2009
Entry number 263544
This entry is a followup to: 263312
keyword=Experiment Summary for Feb 25, Owl - Feb 25, Swing
Summary for Feb 25 owl - Feb 25 swing
Smooth data taking at fourth pass.
Beam in Use
| 2009/02/25 owl || 7.34 ||
0.06 || 0.61
| 2009/02/25 day || 5.10 ||
2.25 || 0.64
| 2009/02/25 swing || 7.36 ||
0.07 || 0.55
| total || 19.8 ||
2.4 || 1.8
- February 25th
- Production on kinematic 4J: Plhrs = 1.51 GeV/c,
- VESDA alert getting worse, four indicators blinking red at the
- 09:00-11:20 Controlled access to investigate cause for VESDA
- Compressor turned off during access.
- By end of day shift, alert levels improved significantly.
- 11:20 Resume production on kinematic 4J.
- Continue production on kinematic 4J to the end of swing shift.
Plans for the next couple of days:
- Production for kinematic 4J and 4C until 9 am on February
- February 26th from 09:00 to 15:00
- Beam studies
- Controlled access for spectrometer magnet work
- Pass change to 5th, wien angle to 30o
- Resume polarized production at 5th pass.
A copy of this log entry has been emailed to: brads,meziani,jpchen,choi,jiang