• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name hsmith

    Log entry time 17:31:19 on June 27, 2010

    Entry number 328763

    This entry is a followup to: 328752

    keyword=Left dipole polarity switch

    Turns out we did have glitch in the polarity change over on the Left Dipole. Upon ramp up of the power supply we discovered that we could not get a lock on the MNR. After further investigating the problem we noticed that we did not have a Positive indication next to the readout on the tools page. Traced problem back to the polarity proximity switch. The magnet for the switch had been taped on with masking tape and had fallen off. Made temporary fix to the proximity switch magnet:Issue resolved.