I have completed the BPM calibration from the data taken on Owl shift this morning. Below are the coefficients for BPMA and BPMB: BPMA constants: -0.710189 0.684318 0.699408 0.68623 -0.000810736 -0.000807814 BPMB constants: -0.728367 0.702817 0.723984 0.71027 0.00056359 -0.00156036 I have updated the databases in the spot++ directory and the analyzer directories on adaq: db_urb.BPMA.dat db_urb.BPMB.dat db_rb.Raster.dat These coefficients are only valid for data from the left HRS ADCs. These will not work for the right HRS. However, since we will be using one DAQ for both HRSs, this is a non-issue. The attached plots show the correlation between BPMA and BPMB X and Y positions versus the readout on the Hall A Tools screen from EPICS.
BPMA and BMPB Figures