• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name Jack(Techs)

    Log entry time 17:51:57 on March 28, 2012

    Entry number 367722

    keyword=Septa

    I took a torque wrench to the splice blocks at the Septa. Out of the five blocks, 20 bolts, I got slight movement on only one bolt, of maybe 1/6 of a turn. I got no movement on any of the others. I looked inside the BigBox power supply, for the Right Septum, at the resistors for the ground fault detection. The heat-shrink tubing on them looked the same as it did last night. I did not see any obvious signs of water leaks, did not do a real thorough check. Things seem to be pretty good, so far.