User name Armen
Log entry time 11:41:44 on January23,2002
Entry number 80407
keyword=Momentum in HRS
Difference between the measured Proton momentum and momentum calculated by using the Proton Phi and Theta angles in HRS.
The differences was created for 9 different regions selected on the Photon arm Calorimeter plane. Elastic ep scattering events are used.
The following cuts are applied:
- HRS and Photon arm coincidence
- On Energy of electron registered in Calorimeter
- On Y coordinate in the target
- On Theta angle of the Proton
- On Phi angle of the Proton
- On difference between the Electron and Proton Theta angles
- On difference between the Electron and Proton Phi angles