• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT

    User name a-onl

    Log entry time 13:55:54 on December 3, 2004

    Entry number 137737

    keyword=End_of_Run_5059
    ****************************
     Run Number: 5059
     End of Run Comment:
    Run_type=DVCS,beam_energy=5.77,beam_halfwaveplate=out,beam_raster=off,comment_text=Moeller measurement,daq_mode=HRS+DVCS,dvcsarm_distance=1.1,dvcsarm_theta=-18.25,kin_name=,leftarm_p=2.95,leftarm_theta=19.32,rightarm_p=0.6,rightarm_theta=70,target_type=LD2 15cm
     
    
    PRESCALE FACTORS:ps1=1000000   ps2=1000000   ps3=1000000   ps4=1000000   ps5=1   ps6=65535   ps7=65535   ps8=65535   
    
    EVENTS[0]: 86           [+]: 42           [-]: 44           
    TIME  [0]: 45.467 mins  [+]: 22.496 mins  [-]: 22.495 mins  
    LIVE for Trigger Supervisor (ONLY).  See DVCS DT below... 
    LIVE  [0]: 100.00%      [+]: 100.00%      [-]: 104.76%      
    
    DVCS Deadtime : 
    Trig  DT = 3.08% DAQ  DT = 0.85% Total DT = 3.93%
    
    TRIGGER RATES:   PRES/REAL
    T1[0] : 0.0/14421.0 Hz   T2[0] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T3[0] : 0.0/1298.9 Hz   T4[0] : 0.0/1056.4 Hz   T5[0] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T6[0] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T7[0] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T8[0] : 0.0/1024.0 Hz   
    T1[+] : 0.0/14405.1 Hz   T2[+] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T3[+] : 0.0/1299.8 Hz   T4[+] : 0.0/1055.4 Hz   T5[+] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T6[+] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T7[+] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T8[+] : 0.0/1024.0 Hz   
    T1[-] : 0.0/14384.5 Hz   T2[-] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T3[-] : 0.0/1294.6 Hz   T4[-] : 0.0/1053.0 Hz   T5[-] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T6[-] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T7[-] : 0.0/0.0  Hz   T8[-] : 0.0/1024.0 Hz   
    
    TRIGGER TOTALS:   PRES/REAL
    T1[0] :     39/39340517  T2[0] :      0/0        T3[0] :      3/3543382  T4[0] :      2/2881872  T5[0] :      0/0        T6[0] :      0/0        T7[0] :      0/0        T8[0] :     42/2793468  
    T1[+] :     19/19443272  T2[+] :      0/0        T3[+] :      1/1754417  T4[+] :      1/1424491  T5[+] :      0/0        T6[+] :      0/0        T7[+] :      0/0        T8[+] :     21/1382145  
    T1[-] :     19/19414978  T2[-] :      0/0        T3[-] :      1/1747348  T4[-] :      1/1421220  T5[-] :      0/0        T6[-] :      0/0        T7[-] :      0/0        T8[-] :     21/1382113  
    
    AVERAGE CURRENT
    BCM x1 : 0.3423 uA  BCM x3 : 0.2467 uA  BCM x10: 0.2246 uA  
    
    APPROXIMATE CURRENT ASYMMETRIES
    BCM u1 :    -1207 ppm     BCM u3 :   -2.794 ppm     BCM u10:    708.2 ppm     
    BCM d1 :    -1756 ppm     BCM d3 :    48.71 ppm     BCM d10:    715.5 ppm     
    
    APPROXIMATE BCM CHARGES (C)
    BCM u1 [0]:0.0009951      BCM u3 [0]:0.0007275      BCM u10[0]:0.0006197      
    BCM u1 [+]:0.0004919      BCM u3 [+]:0.0003599      BCM u10[+]:0.0003067      
    BCM u1 [-]:0.0004931      BCM u3 [-]:0.0003599      BCM u10[-]:0.0003062      
    
    BCM d1 [0]:0.0008724      BCM d3 [0]:0.0006187      BCM d10[0]:0.000606       
    BCM d1 [+]:0.000431       BCM d3 [+]:0.000306       BCM d10[+]:0.0002999      
    BCM d1 [-]:0.0004325      BCM d3 [-]:0.000306       BCM d10[-]:0.0002994      
    
    
    
    ****************************