Make New Entry,
Make Followup Entry
User name Chiranjib
Log entry time 04:57:06 on November 03, 2008
Entry number 246376
We are about to take data in the longitudinal polarized He-3 configuration.
1. Lasers TURNED OFF.
2. Field is moved to the longitudinal + direction.
3. With Vertical RF , one NMR measurement is performed in the PICK UP
coil position. The pumping chamber pick up coil is the transverse one.
4. PUMPING CHAMBER SIGNAL = 37mV
UPSTREAM PICK UP SIGNAL = 195 mV
DOWNSTREAM PICK UP SIGNAL = 200mV.
5. Polarization at this hour is ~ 47.4 % ( with the calibration constant
6. Moved back to He-3 position to take beam
7. With 2 uA current,
Rates with 3by3 raster
T1=8.1 KHz and T3=4.9KHz
Rates with 4by4 raster
T1= 8.1 KHz and T3 = 4.9 KHz
Rates with 5by5 raster
T1= 9.2KHz and 5.4KHz
8. Beam positions look good.
A copy of this log entry has been emailed to: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com