Make New Entry,
Make Followup Entry
User name paschke
Log entry time 04:43:01 on August29,2009
Entry number 286743
keyword=notes on 60 uA on LH2
- Panguin generally working, but many crashes. Never handles transitions between runs, but also dies frequently in the middle of runs.
- createDB is not getting the happex3_oversample1.cut cutfile, which is kind of annoying, because it makes panguin less useful.
- runbird is not working.
- Runs 11271 and 11272 have bad detector readout. Among other problems, the rocs return the adcs to gain 0 0, which is not the lowest gain. For these runs, we were saturating the ADCs.
- Detector widths are all wrong. Luckily I don't believe them yet... but they are impressively wrong.
- run 11723 and 11724 are reasonable good runs at 60 uA.
- the beam asymmetries seem ok, although we would need to evaluate more data to say anything concrete.