• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name fansler

    Log entry time 10:22:24 on June 02, 2010

    Entry number 324163

    keyword=RQ1 N2

    The right Q1 N2 liquid level reading was locked at 100%. I changed the oscillator, and re-calibrated using the spare probe. The reading remained 100%. Upon further investigation I discover the N2 Weka valve was out of calibration. The valve was never allowed to fully close, explaining the consistent 100% liquid level reading. I attempted to calibrate the valve, but the card was damaged preventing accurate calibration. I replaced the valve card, and calibrated the card with Buddy. The circuit is now controlling normally.