• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name V. Sulkosky

    Log entry time 16:13:16 on June 29, 2010

    Entry number 329155

    This entry is a followup to: 329065

    keyword=BPM Calibration Completed

    I have completed the BPM calibration from the data taken on Owl shift
    this morning.  Below are the coefficients for BPMA and BPMB:
    
    BPMA constants:
    -0.710189 0.684318 0.699408 0.68623 -0.000810736 -0.000807814
    
    BPMB constants:
    -0.728367 0.702817 0.723984 0.71027 0.00056359 -0.00156036
    
    I have updated the databases in the spot++ directory and the analyzer
    directories on adaq:
    
    db_urb.BPMA.dat
    db_urb.BPMB.dat
    db_rb.Raster.dat
    
    These coefficients are only valid for data from the left HRS ADCs.  These
    will not work for the right HRS.  However, since we will be using one DAQ
    for both HRSs, this is a non-issue.
    
    The attached plots show the correlation between BPMA and BPMB X and Y
    positions versus the readout on the Hall A Tools screen from EPICS.
    
    


    A copy of this log entry has been emailed to: riordan,camsonne,jinhuang,toron,rom



    BPMA and BMPB Figures