I analyzed the cosmic run we took in this week. I found several problems and tried to fix them. Here is the details: 1, VDC,PR1,PR2 are all working fine 2, S1.ADC.#1R is empty because it was connected to a scope but not ADC module. *FIXED* 3, S1.TDC.#1R/#2R/#3R are empty because the connector of the cable to TDC module is fliped. *FIXED* 4, S2m.ADC.#10L~#16L, the connector was loose. *FIXED* 5, Cer-TDC, all channels have no peaks, because the signals were not delayed before they being sent into 1875TDC. We will put the cable into 1877TDC. 6, S2m.TDC.#3R is empty since the Level Translator (Crate#2,Slot#5) has a bad channels at #3. Need to replace the Level Translator or fix it.