• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name lselvy

    Log entry time 01:09:23 on February21,2011

    Entry number 347888

    This entry is a followup to: 347881

    keyword=Deadtime Issue

    As can be seen in Tai's shift summary we changed configurations we were running in CODA from the dThresh2arm to the THREEARM configurations.

    We noticed that this cause a 50% increase in deadtime (from 20%-30%).

    Because of this we will be reducing beam current to get back under 20% deadtime. It should be examined why the deadtime increases so much (It is also to be noted that you double the number of ROCs to be readout).