The output voltage meter on the LQ2 local display is showing 0V at 1076A. So, that goes on the to-do list. I noticed the LQ1 set current and readback were slightly different. I did not recall it being like that, but did not have my notebook to verify it. We tried ramping the magnet down and cycling The Big Red Button. The test optocouplers are showing almost no accumulated damage, but a register might have gotten corrupted somewhere. After cycling, the supply came back to the same current difference. The difference is about 543000ppm vs 538000ppm. Looking back in my notes, on April 13, it was about 781000ppm vs 774000ppm. So, no significant change in the set and readback difference. All is ok and I was just being jumpy.