• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name A. Camsonne

    Log entry time 17:44:26 on May 09, 2011

    Entry number 358733

    This entry is a followup to: 358720


    keyword=Timing change understood

    We looked at the signals with Zhihong and Vince.
    We concluded that timing was  made off the L1A instead of retimed signal.
    After much bad cabling chasing we figured out it was coming from the
    timing module which might not have been initialized properly.
    Looking at the CODA config I found that TS0 field were blank, I copied
    the object and initialization string from another CODA config which had
    it and after resetting the configuration UBTHREEARM the timing was fine.
    So timing should be fine now.