Make New Entry,
Make Followup Entry
User name brads
Log entry time 09:10:38 on March 15, 2012
Entry number 366546
keyword=Hall moving to controlled access
We will be going to Controlled Access to investigate several items that
may shed light on our inability to steer up the beam last night. These
NOTE: Keys will be at a premium and the above work
takes priority. Unless you
are directly associated with one of the above tasks do NOT
enter the Hall without the direct permission of the Run Coordinator.
- Survey to look for hot-spots along the beamline.
- Add one and move a second ion chambers downstream of the target to
provide some (coarse) beam position readback in the region between the
target and dump.
- Verify that the FZ magnets are putting out the requested current.
- Investigate why FZ2 is not able to cycle smoothly.
- (Possible) Take a look at the target LHe dewar valve again.
A copy of this log entry has been emailed to: brads