• Main INDEX
  • Monthly INDEX
  • PREV
  • NEXT
    Make New Entry, Make Followup Entry

    User name R. Michaels

    Log entry time 14:54:51 on March 11, 2014

    Entry number 386582

    This entry is a followup to: 386549

    keyword=test of halog -- finished, for now

    I'm finished testing the halog end-run scripts.  I found that the L and R
    HRS were using the same files which sometimes led to loss of scaler data
    and a line:
    "No comment file."
    I've differentiated these files now (L and R separate)
    [adaq@adaq1 ~/scripts]$ ls .*.info
    .runstart_L.info  .runstart_R.info
    [adaq@adaq1 ~/scripts]$ ls .*.comments
    .runendL.comments  .runendR.comments
    I think that in years past when we ran with 2 or more DAQs we used
    different accounts.
    Let's see if it works better now.  My "by hand" tests look ok.  Sorry for
    polluting the halog.

    A copy of this log entry has been emailed to: kalyan, camsonne