User name Nilanga
Log entry time 12:22:56 on October 28,1999
Entry number 29226
keyword=CHARGE ASYMMETRY FROM THE VtoF SCALERS
HOW TO GET THE CHARGE ASYMMETRY FROM THE VtoF SCALERS
0. You should be in adaq account on a Sun machine
2. Run the program asym by typing asym, and answer the questions.
It would take some time.
3. At the end it would generate an hbook file named scaler_bcm.hbook.
4. To view the histogram, Open paw and execute the kumac
bcm.kumac by typing: exec bcm.
4.1 A histogram of the asymmetry measured by downstream BCM1 would pop up.
Click the left mouse button and then the right button on the peak of
4.2 The six histograms displayed with the fits indicate the asymmetries
measured by the six BCMs.
5. A ps file: asym.ps is saved in the same directory.