Creating HALOG logbook entries
From Hall A Wiki
- Shift personnel should frequently make HALOG entries.
- Typical relevant information is (but not limited to):
- shift plans and activities;
- details of each run;
- relay of communications with MCC/run coordinators/other Halls;
- online data analysis updates;
- target updates (more info on important information is found in the relevant target section of the how-to pages);
- any observations from monitorring of data quality or detector/target/beam systems.
- Please note, entries in HALOG are also automatically created by CODA at the start and end of every run, but this does not contain information about the run/beam/target conditions etc.
- HALOG entries can be made either via a terminal or the web interface.
Directions coming soon