Read ssp data bank in analyzer
For the SoLID Cerenkov test in HallC, maroc electronics will be read out by ssp which can be recorded by coda into evio file
For GEM in HallA/C, it will be readout by ssp also
If we use analyzer to read evio, we would need to make it read ssp bank.
Then interpret its content of maroc or GEM separately.
- using analyzer to read /work/halla/solid/zwzhao/cc_pro/hd_rawdata_071507_012.DIRC-LED.evio and interpret its content of maroc
- using analyzer to read a SoLID Cerenkov test evio (available in March)
info and example
So I guess Danning 's code and C++ example from HallD below is best.
- c++ example from Danning Di
- code to read evio file for GEM detector
- sample evio file
- C++ example from hall D
- code in DANA/JANA to read the SSP data from evio file for DIRC detector https://github.com/JeffersonLab/halld_recon/blob/master/src/libraries/DAQ/DEVIOWorkerThread.cc#L2130
- sample evio file /work/halla/solid/zwzhao/cc_pro/hd_rawdata_071507_012.DIRC-LED.evio
- ssp data bank structure for DIRC File:DIRC SSPDataFormat.pdf
- java example from hall B
- code to read ssp data bank from evio file for RICH detector and covert to hipo file https://github.com/JeffersonLab/clas12-offline-software/tree/development/common-tools/clas-detector/src/main/java/org/jlab/detector/decode
- code in coatjava/CLARA to analyze ssp data bank in hipo file https://github.com/JeffersonLab/clas12-offline-software/tree/development/reconstruction/rich/src/main/java/org/jlab/rec/rich