3rd Arm DAQ for g2p
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 12:21, 22 February 2012 by Cg2ja (New page: ==Normal DAQ Operations== ====Account Info==== * 3rd Arm DAQ is running separately with the HRS DAQs. ** 3rd Arm DAQ runs on the adaql3 computer on the adev account. ** 3rd Arm DAQ is usi...)
Normal DAQ Operations
- 3rd Arm DAQ is running separately with the HRS DAQs.
- 3rd Arm DAQ runs on the adaql3 computer on the adev account.
- 3rd Arm DAQ is using CODA 2.5.
Start and Stop Runs
- To start and stop runs, push the buttons “Start” and “End”.
- No need to use "Prestart", "Start" will do "Prestart and "Go" in sequence.
- If the run control is not running, follow the Cold Restart section below.
- We are using "thirdarm_buf" configuration for 3rd arm.
- The configurations should be loaded by default.
- To change configurations, click on the "Reset" button on the left, then press "Configure" button, choose the configuration from the dialog box, then push the "Download" button.