Agenda and Minutes for 2011/03/02
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 15:40, 7 December 2020 by Saw (Link to new wiki)
This page has been moved to https://solid.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/Agenda_and_Minutes_for_2011/03/02 in the new SoLID Wiki. Please do not edit this page.
- Simona has Cerenkov update. Basically the one mirror design seems promising with actual field map and positive particles.
- Zhiwen has the EC SciFi code working Solid_Forward_Calorimeter
- Zhiwen talked to Eugene, he confirms the currently tested baffle design has problems, photon acceptance should be less than percent.
- Due the beam line height 10 feet, Paul redesign the CDF endcup and change it outer radius from 320cm to 295cm. Paul update the design and generated CDFv3 possion map file, Zhiwen update the gemc map file and update geometry in database.
- redesign baffle
- somebody needs to work on direct root output
- GEM implementation in gemc