Analysis resources for d2n
- Do NOT copy/store ROOT files in $HOME/*. Filling $HOME on the adaq cluster and other JLab machines will cause major problems for you and others. Besides, we have much more space on the work disk (see below).
- Do NOT copy/store data files to $HOME/* for any reason.
If you need to create customized ROOT files then please make a personal directory here: '/work/halla/e06014/disk1/ and direct the analyzer to use that path.
- 1 General Guide
- 2 Beam Calibrations
- 3 Detector Calibs
- 4 Hall A He3 Polarized Target
- 5 Special Topics
- 6 d2n Talks/Reports
Retrieving files from the Silo/Auger
Use jcache to retrieve files from tape. They will show up in '/cache/mss/halla/e06014/raw/' in a few minutes (usually). The analyzer will automatically find them there.
For example: jcache '/cache/mss/halla/e06014/raw/e06014_2609.dat.0'
There are very few good reasons to need to copy/store root files or data files in your home directory. Please leave the data files on the /cache/* disks and keep root files on the /work/halla/e06014/* file system.
See also: Jasmine Help
Hall A Analyzer Documentation
- Analyzer FAQ
- Hall A C++ Analyzer Documentation
- Class index for v1.5
- BigBite specific info
- Misc. Tools
- JLab Computing Resources (Farm, Silo, etc)
Off Line Analysis for transversity A how-to on using JLab's computer farm to analyze Hall A data. This page uses Transversity's paths, run numbers, etc. Be sure to use the d2n work disk for output!
(Some useful examples here but they use the Transversity configuration. Adapt accordingly.)
Preliminary Production Run List
Bull's eye scan (BPM calibrations)