From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 11:49, 25 June 2021 by Rmontgom
- The shift leader should fill out the BTA form throughout the shift.
- Please be aware that MCC will contact the shift leader 1 hour before the end of the shift, to collect the up to date BTA information from the first 7 hours of the shift (MCC shift patterns differ from Hall A shift patterns).
- Please continue to pay attention to the BTA until the end of your shift after this.
Note the following procedure has to be checked via access to aonl or adaq logins.
- Open a web browser on an a-onl@aonl machine (check if this name is still correct). Typing firefox from an adaq login terminal will also work.
- Visit the BTA page via either via  or 
- Login with your CUE username/password
- File->Open Timesheet
- Choose: Hall:A -> Day-> Shift: Owl (or Day or Swing)
- Click "Open"
- If you want to edit hour(s), click very right "pencil" icon, then make a comment or edit time -- DO NOT USE *EDIT ALL* ON THE BOTTOM
- "Load from EPICS" should work in production mode, however you should check the numbers. It does not work for other modes like moller commissioning or tests.
- MCC likes to have the sheet updated throughout the course of the shift. They need the first 7 hours completed at 1-hour before the end of your shift.
- To save your edited info into DATABASE, just click "V" (check-mark), it's in the same place where the "pencil" icon was. Don't forget to save, your edits will be wasted !
- When MCC call you for BTA (An hour before your shift end), click "SAVE INFO for MCC"
- Read number ABU and BANU. (That's it ! This should work !)
- End of shift, please sign off
- Once you've done, please Logout.