From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 12:04, 25 June 2021 by Rmontgom
- The shift leader should fill out the BTA form throughout the entire duration of the shift (from the start). This is requested by MCC.
- MCC will contact the shift leader 1 hour before the end of the shift, to collect the BTA information for the first 7 hours of the shift.
- Please continue to pay attention to the BTA until the end of your shift after this.
Note the following procedure has to be checked via access to aonl or adaq logins. Should tr to add a screen shot
- Open a web browser on an a-onl@aonl machine . Typing firefox from an adaq login terminal will also work. check if these accounts/machines still valid, although expect to be fine
- Visit the BTA page via either via  or 
- Login with your CUE username/password
- File->Open Timesheet
- Choose: Hall:A -> Day-> Shift: Owl (or Day or Swing)
- Click "Open"
- If you want to edit hour(s) -> click very right "pencil" icon -> make a comment or edit time. DO NOT USE *EDIT ALL* ON THE BOTTOM!
- "Load from EPICS" works in production mode, however you should still check the numbers. It does not work for other modes like moller commissioning or tests.
- To save your edited info into DATABASE, click "V", located in the same place as where the "pencil" icon was. Don't forget to save or your edits will be wasted!
- When MCC call you for BTA (An hour before your shift end), click "SAVE INFO for MCC"
- Read number ABU and BANU.
- At the end of the shift, please logout.