From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 17:14, 4 November 2008 by Jiang (→BigBite spectrometer layout drawings, with the electron detector package)
BigBite dipole magnet
- BigBite spectrometer front sieve slit plate, design drawing and a picture, as of 07/08/2008. X. Jiang
Electron package layout drawings
BigBite spectrometer layout drawings, with the electron detector package
o Magnet and detector relative to target center, with dimensions the ideal position, but not the reality !!! updated by Susan Esp 10/27/2008. side view pdf file
Gas Cherenkov Detector
Sept 18, 2008
Notice: Terminology used in this section follows conventions of Hall A Tech Notes JLAB-TN-02-012:
BigBite Chamber center position are surveyed with laser markers and a hand held laser meter. Error could be between 1mm to 5mm.
- Center of 1st Chamber Outer Aluminum Plate in BigBite Target Coordinate System:
- X= -0.072m
- Y= unknown
- Z= 2.862m
- Bigbite Magnetic in BigBite Target Coordinate System:
- Front Shielding Plate @Z=1.154m
- At Beam Height, Edge of Bigbite Coil at Detector Side @Z=2.46m
Oct. 28, 2008
- This is the date on the survey report: Media:DT_A1191.pdf. The actual survey was done closer to Oct. 14th.
o The electron detector stack was moved 9cm closer to the target on Oct. 24th. That change is not reflected in this survey.