From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 10:56, 30 May 2012 by Jones
- Report by E. Jensen on the rates in the coordinate detector.
- Study of resolution by Mark Jones
- Point target with 4.6 GeV electrons. Front face of calorimeter is 526cm from target.
- 3 planes of scintillator planes with 0.5cm thickness, 134cm long and 3cm width.
- each plane is 268 bars iwth the middle plane offset by .25cm
- No 15cm absober block in front. (need to add).
- Throw electron for vertical and horizontal angle of +/-0.1 radians. (Needs to be larger to cover detector)