From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 17:42, 4 June 2012 by Jones
- Report by E. Jensen on the rates in the coordinate detector.
- Study of resolution by Mark Jones
- Point target with 4.4 +/- 0.2 GeV electrons. Front face of calorimeter is 526cm from target.
- 3 planes of scintillator planes with 0.5cm thickness, 134cm long and 3cm width.
- each plane is 268 bars with the middle plane offset by .25cm
- 15cm absober block in front.
- Throw electron for vertical and horizontal angle of +/-0.12 radians.
|Threshold (MeV)||Eff||sigma (mm)|