From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 18:17, 12 July 2012 by Jones
- Presentation on the initial idea of the Coordinate detector by Bogdan at an SBS meeting.
- Report by E. Jensen on the rates in the coordinate detector.
- Report By L. Pentchev comparing the resolutions and rates for 5mm versus 3mm thick scintillators in the Coordinate Detector. Tex version of the report.
- Initial sketch of frame design by Jason Sharpe.More detailed frame design by Jason Sharpe.
- Presentation by Mahbub at the July 11th 2012 SBS meeting.
- From Hall B, plot of widths and thickness for 3 samples over the length of the bar. Plot comparing FNAL and JLab measurements of the width and thickness of 18 bars.