From Hall A Wiki
CDet Internal review
- References in the [ CDet report https://userweb.jlab.org/~bogdanw/CDet_V3.pdf]
-  The web page of the program "The Super Bigbite Spectrometer for Je�fferson Lab Hall A" is [here. https://userweb.jlab.org/~bogdanw/SBS-CDR/SBS-CDR.pdf]
-  [SBS parameters in "General Characteristics" http://hallaweb.jlab.org/12GeV/SuperBigBite/uc.php]
-  M. Khandaker, M. Jones, L. Pentchev, V. Punjabi, A. Sarty, and B.Wojtsekhowski, "Coordinate Detector Conceptual Design" (SBS Technical Note), August, 2012.
-  [M. Khandaker, L. Pentchev, A. Sarty, B. Wojtsekhowski, "PMT-based Coordinate Detector for the SBS Program", report at SBS review, November, 2013. ]
-  [M. Jones, L. Pentchev, "Coordinate Detector Simulations", SBS tech. note, June, 2013. https://userweb.jlab.org/~jones/SBS/CDreport_dir_aug15/CDsim.pdf]
-  A. Sarty, report and the SBS weekly meeting, January 30, 2013
-  J. Annand, report and the SBS weekly meeting, September 18, 2013
-  Module design drawings: [ Zip file https://userweb.jlab.org/~bogdanw/CDET.zip]
Reports and Documents
- Directory with the large report.
- Presentation on the initial idea of the Coordinate detector by Bogdan at an SBS meeting.
- Report by E. Jensen on the rates in the coordinate detector.
- Report By L. Pentchev comparing the resolutions and rates for 5mm versus 3mm thick scintillators in the Coordinate Detector. Tex version of the report.
- Initial sketch of frame design by Jason Sharpe.More detailed frame design by Jason Sharpe.
- Presentation by Mahbub at the July 11th 2012 SBS meeting.
- From Hall B, plot of widths and thickness for 3 samples over the length of the bar. Plot comparing FNAL and JLab measurements of the width and thickness of 18 bars.