From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 11:44, 14 November 2014 by Jroche (HRS DAQ moved to DVCS3 DAQ: this page is not only about lhrs daq but about dvcs3 daq)
Please see https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3292168 for information.
|Model||Mac1||location||Hostname||IP Adress||ROC Hardware ID||CODA ROC|
|VME||002038046D12||LHRS DVCS crate 1||intelhadvcs1 (ROC27)||22.214.171.124||4||27|
|VME||002038046DC1||LHRS DVCS crate 2||intelhadvcs2 (ROC28)||126.96.36.199||6||28|
|VME||0020CEF603EA||LHRS DVCS crate 3||intelhadvcs3 (ROC29)||188.8.131.52||5||29|
|VME||002038046D0C||LHRS DVCS crate 4||intelhadvcs4 (ROC30)||184.108.40.206||0||30|
|VME||Upper level crate||intelha3||7|
- To run the analysis, on alternating aonl machines: "godvcs", "analyzer", ".L replay_DVCS.C", " replay_DVCS(run_number)".
- MSS storage: /mss/halla/dvcs/raw/dvcs14*
- to check the disk occupency: as adaq@adaq1, "df -k /adaq1/data1/*"
- Analyze deadtime on any aonl machines: "godvcs", "cd marco/deadtime/", "analyzer", ".L deadtime.C", "deadtime(run_number)".
- Please note: The tests were done on 06 November 2014. Times with no dates should be interpreted as done or observed on 06 November, otherwise the date is included in brackets.