From Hall A Wiki
E12-17-004 Experimental Readiness Review 2019 (Hall A)
Time and Location
- Date: May 29, 2019
- Location: CEBAF Center Room L102
- ERR Charge: ERR Charge
- ERR Committee: Howard Fenker (chair), Lubomir Pentchev, Chris Cuevas, Pavel Degtiarenko, Bert Manzlak, Ed Folts (observer), Javier Gomez (observer)
Agenda • VERY PRELIMINARY
-- Names are purely speculative at this point --
- (30) Executive Session
- (5) Remarks from Chair and Charge
- (20+10) Charge Items 1, 5, 6: General overview, new equipment (beyond those in common with E12-09-019), and impact and integration with E12-09-019 run plan -- Brad Sawatzky?
- (20+10) Charge Items 1, 5—8: Apparatus ownership, maintenance and control, safety documentation and procedures -- Brad Sawatzky?
- (20+10) Charge Item 2c: Mechanical design, engineering -- Robin Wines / Chris Soova / Al Gavalya?
- (20+10) Charge Item 2, 2e, 6: E12-09-019 specific hardware, completion/commissioning schedule and tasks
- (20+10) Charge Item 2a: GEMs and associated electronics -- Kondo Gnanvo?
- (20+10) Charge Item 2b, 2d: Charge-Exchange polarimetry hardware -- David Hamilton?
- (20+10) Charge Item 2b, 2d: Large Angle polarimetry hardware -- Michael Kohl?
- (20+10) Charge Item 3a, 3b, 4: Simulation, analysis software and publication timeline -- Will Tireman?
- Executive Session
- Close Out