Difference between revisions of "Expert Checklist"
From Hall A Wiki
(New page: Complete this checklist for every expert shift * Check online analysis for L/R-HRS, halog any problems *)
|(7 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
checklist for every shift
* Check online analysis for L/R-HRS
* Check online analysis for L/R-HRS halog any problems
Latest revision as of 13:22, 18 October 2016
Expert checklist to be performed for every shift
- Check online analysis for each L/R-HRS run and halog any problems. Update the golden run if necessary.
- Make sure Shift Leader has completed shift checklist for each shift. Log any issues noticed.
- Check start/end run entries for each run and make sure there are no problems
- Check if there are multiple prescaleL/R programs are open on adaq machine. Kill prescaleL/R if taking 100% CPU time.
- Keep track of electron counts for each run and log the total statistics collected at the end of each shift.
- Make sure the third person is correctly inserting comments into start/end run windows in coda.