From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 13:22, 18 October 2016 by Kalyan
Expert checklist to be performed for every shift
- Check online analysis for each L/R-HRS run and halog any problems. Update the golden run if necessary.
- Make sure Shift Leader has completed shift checklist for each shift. Log any issues noticed.
- Check start/end run entries for each run and make sure there are no problems
- Check if there are multiple prescaleL/R programs are open on adaq machine. Kill prescaleL/R if taking 100% CPU time.
- Keep track of electron counts for each run and log the total statistics collected at the end of each shift.
- Make sure the third person is correctly inserting comments into start/end run windows in coda.