The g2p Family of Experiments
E08-027 will measure the proton spin structure function g2p in Jefferson Lab's Hall A in 2011/12.
- Spokesmen: A. Camsonne , J.P. Chen, D. Crabb and K. Slifer (contact person).
- The Experiment Proposal (pdf)
- The g2p website.
E08-007 will measure the proton spin structure function ratio GE/GM concurrently with E08-027.
- Spokesmen: R. Gilman, D. Higinbotham, G. Ron, J. Arrington, D. Day, A. Sarty.
- The GEP website.
- Analysis Meetings are held every Wednesday at 2:30 in F224. (minutes)
- Target Meetings are held every other Thursdays at 1:30 in F224. (minutes)
- Beam Transport Meetings are held every Tuesday at 8:30 in MCC. (minutes)
- Tentative date of next meeting: N/A
- May 6, 2011 (Readiness Review) (Final Report)
- April 18, 2011 (minutes)
- Feb. 4, 2011
- Sep. 30, 2010 (minutes)
- Analysis elog
- Replay info to be posted here...
- Introduction of the Polarized Proton Target used in g2p experiment
- UVa Polarized Target Wiki
- SANE Polarized Target Wiki
- Polarized Target Group in UVA
- Polarized Target Photos, Documents etc to aid in the installation and operation of the PT in Hall C
- Target cooled down in 1/17/2010-1/25/2010
- proton polarization in irradiated ammonia, Crabb, D. G
- Project Timeline
- The latest rate estimate (06/08/2011)
- 2011 Accelerator Schedule
- 2012 Accelerator Schedule
- Saftey documents to be posted here...
- SANE Safety Docs for reference.
Talks and Presentations
(please post any recent presentations here)
- 2011 NSTAR, K. Slifer (pdf)
- 2011 Hall A Workshop, K. Slifer (ppt)
- 2010 One Slide Summary ppt
- 2009 E08-027/E08-007 Presentation to R. McKeown, (pdf)
- Axial anomaly and the δLT puzzle. arXiv:1103.4892
Ron Group at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
There are two mailing lists relevant to g2p:
- email@example.com : General announcements
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Weekly analysis
You can subscribe to both at http://mailman.jlab.org
- HOW-TO use the g2pwiki.