- 1 The g2p Family of Experiments
- 2 Shift Schedule
- 3 Weekly Meetings
- 4 Collaboration Meetings
- 5 Spectrometer Optics
- 6 DAQ
- 7 Analysis
- 8 Polarized Target
- 9 Runplan/Schedule
- 10 Documentation
- 11 Talks and Presentations
- 12 Relevent Theses
- 13 Relevent Publications
- 14 Technotes
- 15 Links
- 16 Mailing List
- 17 Help
The g2p Family of Experiments
E08-027 will measure the proton spin structure function g2p in Jefferson Lab's Hall A in 2011/12.
- Spokesmen: A. Camsonne , J.P. Chen, D. Crabb and K. Slifer (contact person).
- The Experiment Proposal (pdf)
- The g2p website.
E08-007 will measure the proton spin structure function ratio GE/GM concurrently with E08-027.
- Spokesmen: R. Gilman, D. Higinbotham, G. Ron, J. Arrington, D. Day, A. Sarty.
- The GEP website.
- The experiment shift schedule
- Analysis Meetings are held every Wednesday at 2:30 in F224. (minutes) (Agendas)
- Target Meetings are held every other Thursdays at 1:30 in F224. (minutes)
- Beam Transport Meetings are held every Tuesday at 8:30 in MCC. (minutes)
- October 24, 2011 (JLab Safety/Readiness Review)
- August 30, 2011 (Hall A Review)
- May 6, 2011 (Readiness Review) (Final Report)
- April 18, 2011 (minutes)
- Feb. 4, 2011
- Sep. 30, 2010 (minutes)
- Analysis elog
- Replay guide (also root and hall A analyzer environment setup).
- Geant4 environment setup
- Draft Schedule # 6 (Oct. 10, 2011): (Gantt) (pdf)
- The latest rate estimate (Sep. 19, 2011)
- JLab schedule webpage (Not always up to date)
- Spin Rotator website
g2p experiment documentation
Talks and Presentations
(please post any recent presentations here)
- 2011 Al Gavalya's overview of Hall A
- 2011 NSTAR, K. Slifer (pdf)
- 2011 Hall A Workshop, K. Slifer (ppt)
- 2010 One Slide Summary ppt
- 2009 E08-027/E08-007 Presentation to R. McKeown, (pdf)
- Axial anomaly and the δLT puzzle. arXiv:1103.4892
Ron Group at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
There are two mailing lists relevant to g2p:
- firstname.lastname@example.org : General announcements
- email@example.com : Weekly analysis
You can subscribe to both at http://mailman.jlab.org
- HOW-TO use the g2pwiki.