Hall A mini-ERR Nov 2021
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 18:09, 10 November 2021 by Jones
- SBS Mini Review October 29 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Charge to the committee
- Are the causes and extent of the incident and damages understood?
- Have proper measures been taken to mitigate?
- Are new processes and procedures in place to run safely? In particular, has the equipment in the fringe field area i.e. beam line correctors, viewers/BPMs, supports and beampipe that may affect safe "disposal" of the beam in the beam dump, been carefully evaluated?
- Committee member names: Will Oren (chair), Tim Whitlach, Steve Lassiter
- Observers: Jennifer Williams, Ed Folts, Javier Gomez
- Response to the recommendations
- OSP updated
- Magnet Group Repair Evaulation
- Summary of Steve Lassiter's walkthrough
- Answer from the committee
- All documents saved by Ed Folts in JLab DOCs folder