Difference between revisions of "He3 / H3 e,e'p experiment E12-14-011"
m (→Shift Instructions)
(→Put your travel information here)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 12:03, 6 April 2018
The SRC Tritium Experiment (E12-14-011) is an (e,e'p) experiment in Hall A, comparing the momentum distribution of protons in tritium and helium-3. These nuclei have a large proton-neutron asymmetry, but are also isospin-mirror nuclei, meaning that the proton distribution in tritium can tell us about the neutron distribution in helium-3.
- 1 Put your travel information here
- 2 Contact Info
- 3 Important Links
- 4 Shift Instructions
- 5 JLab Training
- 6 Documentation
- 7 Reference Reading
- 8 Weekly SRC Meetings (Wednesdays 10:00 ET)
Put your travel information here
Run Coordinator Schedule
|April 11||April 18||Florian Hauenstein|
|April 18||April 25||Barak Schmookler|
|April 25||May 2||Igor Korover|
|May 2||May 9||Axel Schmidt|
|Run Coordinator (RC)||757-876-1787|
|Florian Hauenstein||(757) 746-3395|
|Reynier Cruz-Torres||(786) 398-1443|
|Machine Control Center (MCC)||7046|
|J.P.Chen||7413||(757) 218-0722||(757) 867-7380|
|Greg Smith||5405||(757) 871-4371||(757) 565-9883|
|Silviu Covrig||6410||(843) 697-1753||-|
|Dave Meekins||5434||(757) 968-9076||(757) 874-4750|
|Chris Keith||5878||(757) 746-9277||(757) 596-3002|
- Hall-A website
- Hall-A Elog
- Shift Sign-Up
- Shift Schedule (Read only)
- Run Coordinator Page
- CEBAF Status
- HRS info
- You need to have a JLab account and be an active user.
- All trainings are available HERE.
- You can check the current status of your trainings HERE.
The trainings that we need are:
- SAF110T - Tritium Training
- SAF116kd - Physics Division Work Governance
- SAF103 - ODH Training (Short quiz at the end)
- SAF100 - EH&S Orientation
- SAF801 - Radiation Worker Training
- If you do it for the first time you need to do a quiz at a JLab computer and a practical test. Afterwards you get your personal dosimeter
- If you renew your Radiation Worker training you only need to do the quiz.
- SAF110 - After you did all of the above you need the Hall A walkthrough.
- Read and sign the COO/ESAD/RSAD/ERG in the counting room. Electronic copies are HERE.
Tritium Target Operator Training
- Most detailed description of what to do can be found HERE.
- cryotarget training (lets you operate the standard Hall-A/C targets)
- Contact JP Chen for this (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lecture training followed by a practical training. Lecture slides HERE.
- Tritium Target Operator Training
- Note that this is different from the SAF110T - Tritium Training mentioned above
- Training consists of going through the slides HERE.
- HRS DAQ Resources
- PortSever and CPU Programming
- Tel Aviv University SRC group
- [back to Hall A wiki]
- Proposal for E12-14-011, approved by PAC-42
- Hall-A NIM paper (2004)
- Tech notes on HRS optics calibration
- Hall A Coordinate systems (Ye Zhihong PhD thesis)
- Tritium Target