How to adjust discriminator threshold on HCAL DAC
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 14:27, 27 September 2021 by Arunts
How to adjust th VME DAC BBCAL thresholds
- Log into daq@enpcamsonne
- ssh daq@enpcamsonne
- Go to test_fadc
- Execute the command python3 DAC_Control_GUI.py
- After executing the command, the a new DAC gui should pop up which has instructions to load, initialize and save the settings and adjust the thresholds. Go to the "Enter New Voltage Setting (Volts)" slot and enter the desired threshold
- Click on "Set Voltage" after entering the desired threshold.
- Make sure that BBCal Hi Discriminator 1 and BBCal Hi Discriminator 2 have the same value entered
- Check the online gui on to make sure that the entered thresholds are indeed registered.