How to adjust discriminator threshold on HCAL DAC
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 14:43, 27 September 2021 by Arunts
How to adjust th VME DAC BBCAL discriminator thresholds
- Log into daq@enpcamsonne
- ssh daq@enpcamsonne
- Go to test_fadc
- Execute the command python3 DAC_Control_GUI.py
- After executing the command, the a new DAC gui should pop up which has instructions to load, initialize and save the settings and adjust the thresholds.
- Click on "Load mpv04Library tab" to load a library
- Click on "Initialize mpv04" to initialize the library
- Click on "Save settings" to save the settings
- Go to the "Enter New Voltage Setting (Volts)" slot and enter the desired threshold
- Click on "Set Voltage" after entering the desired threshold.
- Make sure that BBCal Hi Discriminator 1 and BBCal Hi Discriminator 2 have the same value entered
- Check the online gui on to make sure that the entered thresholds are indeed registered.