How to run the scalers script to monitor trigger sum scalers
From Hall A Wiki
Revision as of 20:59, 28 September 2021 by Arunts (Created page with "[https://hallaweb.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/Shift_How-To return to Shift How-To] == How to adjust the VME DAC BBCAL discriminator thresholds == * Log into daq@enpcamsonne with...")
How to adjust the VME DAC BBCAL discriminator thresholds
- Log into daq@enpcamsonne with the usual DAQ password
- Go to test_fadc
- Execute the command
- After executing the command, the a new DAC gui should pop up which has instructions to load, initialize and save the settings and adjust the thresholds. The terminal in which the command was executed should also give a readout of all the channels.
- Click on "Load mpv04Library tab" to load a library
- Click on "Initialize mpv04" to initialize the library
- Click on "Save settings" to save the settings
- Go to the "Enter New Voltage Setting (Volts)" slot and enter the desired threshold
- Click on "Set Voltage" after entering the desired threshold.
- Make sure that BBCal Hi Discriminator 1 and BBCal Hi Discriminator 2 have the same value entered
- Check the online gui on to make sure that the entered thresholds are indeed registered.